13/09/2014

Edinburgh Blogger Styles

Last week I attended a lovely photoshoot, organised by Farah of Faz Fashion Diary, to show you all how some of us Edinburgh bloggers like to dress. It may have been pouring with rain (as you can see through the window) but that didn't stop us from wearing our fun and colourful summer outfits! 

I enjoyed discovering the two locations and I definitely need to return to try some of their tasty food on offer. Curious Tearooms on Fredrick street is themed around Alice in Wonderland, so the decor is very quirky. Enzo bar on Lister square is more modern and chic. Both venues reflected our own styles very well!

Here is a selection of my favourite pictures from the day, taken by Malone Masina. I always have a fun time when I'm with bloggers from my city, and hopefully there will be more shoots we can do together in the future. 


Cynthia from Skittlis Fashion
Laura from LashFash
Me in the middle!
Farah from Faz Fashion Diary



Shirt - Monki
Skirt - Topshop
Bangle - Forever21
Shoes - Topshop



Love from Lou Lou