16/09/2014

Sunshine on Stockbridge

Finding a perfect fitting pair of trousers has never felt like an easy thing for me to do! They're either too tight, too baggy or an awkward length. I ordered these spotty trousers from Zara's website and half expected to return them. Luckily though, the loose fit was just right for my leg shape, and they were so comfy that I didn't want to take them off! 

I paired my new purchase with another recent buy - a white top which crosses over beautifully at the back. I love the unusual cut and complimented it with angular gold earrings. 

I would like to thank Paulina from Mint and Chillies Photography for taking these photographs which I personally love! Paulina captured me wearing another outfit which I will post soon so watch out for those too!









Trousers - Zara
Top - Topshop
Earrings - Forever21
Shoes - Topshop

Love from Lou Lou