24/09/2014

Around the World Blog Hop

The lovely Paulina from Mint and Chillies Photography has nominated me for Around the World Creative Blog Hop. It involves answering a few questions about myself and my blog, then I get to pick a new set of questions for three bloggers of my choice. 

1. Hi Louise, could you start by telling us a bit about yourself?
Since graduating in photography, I have explored a few different areas of fashion, starting out in fashion photography, then styling, modelling, and of course blogging. At the moment my main focus is my Digital Marketing course which should help me land my dream job for an online fashion retailer. In my spare time I love meeting friends in Edinburgh's lovely cafes, working out at my gym, going to the cinema and listening to all sorts of different music.
2. Can you tell us about your blog, and what inspired you to start it? 
My blog is like a scrapbook of my latest fashion thoughts and favourite styles. I started writing it over four years ago for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I knew that I wanted to work in fashion so I thought it would be a great platform to showcase my passion for the industry. Secondly, I enjoy the process of being creative in different areas so blogging seemed like an exciting new way to be creative.
3.What's your next fashion must have?
A fluffy pastel coloured coat. I wanted a pink one from Topshop last year but they sold out far too quickly. Luckily fluffy coats are back in shops again this winter. I like this Zara one...



4. What's a big tip you have for anyone wanting to start a blog?
Stay true to your style (from the blog design to any products you feature) and write about what you're passionate about. If you're excited about what you're blogging about, then people are much more likely to be excited to read it!

5. What is your favourite color, city and accessory?
Pink (in every shade!), Paris (I love it so much that I've visited 3 times), necklaces (either a statement necklace or a simple gold pendant one.)





6. Coffee or tea? 
I drink both but tea is my favourite! I love starting my day with a cup of tea and also having it with cake in cute little cafes!

7. What do you want to be for Halloween? 
I'm running out of ideas because I've already dressed as my favourite scary characters: a creepy version of Alice (in Wonderland), Wednesday Adaams and an evil queen!




8. Favourite quote?
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different" - Coco Chanel. This has been my favourite quote for many years because I think, particularly in the world of fashion, being unique is such an important thing.



I hope you got to learn a few new things about me and my blog there! I'm looking forward to asking three of my favourite bloggers some questions and finding more about them. I nominate:
Farah from Faz Fashion Diary
Nicole from Coco Made Her Do It
Tatyana from Secret Little Stars

I'll send my questions to you soon girls!

Love from Lou Lou