11/09/2012

Monochrome Co-ord Look

Jacket, shorts & top - Topshop
Handbag - H&M

I bought this matching floral print outfit a few months ago, and love wearing the pieces either together or separately. Today I have dressed head-to-toe in monochrome, however I usually add pastel colours with a mint vest and lilac tights. The most popular co-ordinated outfits at the moment are pyjama style, boucle and printed. The look is very bold, so it's best to keep the rest of your outfit reasonably plain.

This week I will be setting up the J.W. Anderson collection in my Topshop store. We will have a huge range of his quirky collection so if you live in Edinburgh, head along to the Princes street store from Friday onwards, and grab a piece designed by one of Britain's hottest new designers.

Love from Lou Lou