16/09/2012

New York Fashion Week SS13

Are you all enjoying another month of fabulous Fashion Weeks? London is currently hosting the catwalk shows, but first I'd like to show you my favourite looks from New York Fashion Week. I always enjoy reading about the designer's inspirations and trying to pick up on future trends. You can compare previous NYFW favourites I had in AW12 and SS12. I noticed that Jason Wu, Marchesa and Diane von Furstenberg have been my favourites for three consecutive seasons. Which designers are your firm favourites at New York Fashion Week?
Jason Wu
Inspiration: Helmut Newton's photography
Key looks: Lace and leather

Marchesa
Inspiration: India
Key looks: fringing and sari draping

Diane von Furtenberg
Inspiration: Bohemian shapes
Key looks: Bright colour-blocking & pearl studding

Victoria Beckham
Inspiration: What her customers want!
Key looks: Tailored separates & built-in lace bras

Monique Lhuillier
Inspiration: The Mediterranean sea
Key looks: Oversized digital prints & peplums


Love from Lou Lou