31/08/2012

My Photos For Company

During Edinburgh's Fringe Festival, I received an email from Company's web editor Theresa Caney, who asked me if I could so some street style photography for their website. I was more than happy to have an excuse to go searching for style with my trusty Nikon camera, so I hit the streets. The on and off rain made it a bit of a challenge, however I had lots of fun spotting some amazing outfits and meeting such lovely people. It surprised me that everybody I approached for a photograph was British, even though the city was flooded with tourists from around the world. I guess it proves that us Brits have the best style! 

Below are a few of my favourite outfits, and you can see the rest on Company's online magazine if you click here.

Georgie Rodden

Lois Blamire

Holly-Jane Shears

Abigail Smith

Geogie Stott

Thanks so much to everyone I photographed,

Love from Lou Lou