21/05/2012

Club Tropicana

When styling for the Club Tropicana shoot in today's Edinburgh Evening News, there were so many amazing outfits, so I ended up modelling to add a couple of extra looks. This was the ideal shoot for me as it reflected my personal style of floral prints and bright colours. I certainly won't be giving up my day job to model, even though it's a lot of fun. Styling is definitely my stronger asset!

I am also excited to see the results from the last shoot I styled, which will be in the Evening News (and on my blog) in two weeks. It had a Vintage Americana theme and involved some Prada handbags, exquisite necklaces and pretty  bralets. 

Another feature you can look forward to reading next month, is my visit to The Scottish Fashion Awards. This year it will be hosted by Alexa Chung and I'll be at the red carpet to photograph and interview Scotland's finest talent. 

There's lots to look forward to, but until then I hope you like the photos and have a good week (finally, the sun is out!)

Love from Lou Lou






Photographer - Ellen Relander
Models - Claire Binnie & Louise Arnot
Make-up - Ebony at Glam Candy
Stylists - Louise Arnot, Lynne McCrossan, Emma Prior & George Thain