28/05/2012

Sunshine and Florals


Floral trousers - Topshop
Top - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - H&M
Flip-flops - Gap

Lately I've been out of the blogging bubble and enjoying every minute of the sunshine. Can you blame me? However, I have a few new outfits that are crying out to be photographed and my new garden is a lovely backdrop. I can't believe how camouflaged my trousers are in this picture!

You probably recognise my trousers from the photoshoot in my previous blog post - I just can't get enough of them! They're great for making me feel Summery, but I can also wear them when it cools down in the evening by adding my black leather jacket and gold-heeled ankle boots. Or even my Barbie pink jumper! 

I hope you all had amazing weekends in this beautiful weather. I wish it could stay like this all Summer!

Love from Lou Lou