01/06/2012

Jubilee Look

Dress - Iboo @ ASOS Marketplace
Belt - Unknown
Boots - Topshop

Happy Jubilee weekend everyone! I think my scarf print dress has a jubilee look about it with the crowns and royal colours. I bought it from my new favourite seller on ASOS Marketplace - Iboo. There were only a few made which makes the dress feel more special. 
Will you be celebrating this weekend? I'll be working at Topshop, but I'll be running the jubilee section at the front of the store which should be fun! I'm going to be wearing pieces from Topshop's Jubilee range so I'll try to get a photo of that!
I also have to show you my nails which I'm quite proud of! It was really easy to paint the end of my nails as I used french manicure stickers from Boots. You should try it!


Also, if you have the Instagram app you can add me - LouLouBrooke. I love taking pretty pictures using it. By far my favourite app.

Love from Lou Lou