09/05/2012

More Styling & Modelling

Jumper - New Look
Lilac jeans - Topshop
Wedges & watch - ASOS
Necklace - Gift




As you can see I am still loving pretty pastels! They compliment my embroidered wedges which I should really start wearing out, despite the fact they turn me into a giant!

I got the necklace from one of my best friends for my birthday, amongst more jewellery, a pair of wedges and lots of things for my new flat. Speaking of which, I am trying to survive without the internet, which is hard as I spend most evenings checking out blogs and fashion websites. Six more days to go until my flat is connected!

Today I have been styling again for the Edinburgh Evening News, this time with the theme of 'Club Tropicana' which is a look I absolutely love right now. At the shoot, the style team picked out a lot of bright colours and clashed florals with tropical bird prints. My favourite item had to be the tropical print trousers in the photo below, which were one of many Topshop pieces I selected. I also modelled for a couple of the photos, which was fun as I not only chose the clothes, but I got to dress up in them too!  



Love from Lou Lou