15/11/2010

I Heart Looklet.com!

Move over Lookbook, I have a new styling website obsession: Looklet.com. Rather than dressing myself up and striking a pose, I now have access to styling beautiful models with a wardrobe that Carrie Bradshaw would envy! 
This seriously addictive website lets you select a model, background, lighting effects and most importantly, an outfit created from the huge range of designer, high-street and vintage clothing. The clothing is continually added to, with items that are available to purchase this season. So if you fancied, you could buy the outfit you styled.
It is interesting to see the total number of "hearts" I get from different users around the world, which indicates the popularity of a look. You can also follow different stylists that you like and compete for the website's Look of the Day.
I have so far created six diverse looks and it will be interesting to see if the practice will improve my styling ability. Watch out Grace Woodward! 
Here are some of my looks so far: