02/02/2017

Pink Fur

ASOS pink fur jacket

Scottish Fashion Blogger

Edinburgh fashion shoot

Topshop star print jumpsuit

Edinburgh fashion blogger
Photography by Washington Gwande

Jumpsuit - Topshop
Faux fur jacket - ASOS
Necklace - Zara
Heels - New Look

I've always had a thing for faux fur, so when I spotted this jacket in my favourite colour I couldn't get it out of my head! Luckily I didn't buy it when I'd first come across it in an ASOS magazine because it eventually went on sale. Basically it was meant to be! 

I wear black quite a lot for nights out, so this beautiful shade of pink is the perfect piece to create a bolder look. It's super soft and cosy too - making this winter a little more bearable.  

This jumpsuit is so beautifully cut with frills around the cut-out shoulders and the culottes style leg shape. The print looks like polka dots but it's actually tiny stars. I finished off the look with my star choker and lace-up shoes. 

Thanks to Washington Gwande for the photos which we shot by the shore in Leith. Look out for part 2 of our shoot coming soon!