09/02/2017

My Favourite LBD

scottish fashion blogger

Edinburgh fashion blogger

River Island western buckle satchel

Louise Arnot blogger

Edinburgh fashion blogger
Photography by Washington Gwande

Dress - Fashion Union
Boots - Ted & Muffy
Satchel - River Island

A little black dress isn't always the most exciting option for a night out, but this beauty is much more fun than your average. The frill is super flattering for my body shape and I love the unusual combination of a high neckline with the sheer panel.  For the past couple of months it's been my go-to dress for nights out. I either pair it with these OTK boots if I'm going glam or my patent ankle boots to add a bit of edge.

This is probably about the 10th satchel I've owned and it's by far my favourite. I've always liked western buckles on belts, and they look even better on the straps of my bag.

As always you can let me know what you think of my outfit on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.