01/12/2016

Bodycon Knitwear

Bodycon knitted dress


Fashion blogger patent boots

scottish fashion blogger


Edinburgh fashion blogger
Photos by Frankie Hunter

Dress - Primark
Boots - New Look
Choker - Zara

I've always been a fan of outfits that you can wear to the office then straight onto the after-work drinks! This dress does exactly that AND it keeps me nice and toasty during winter. The last time I wore it, the temperature outside dropped to -3 degrees but I barely felt the cold (although alcohol may have played a small part!)

I am so obsessed with these patent boots! They were an impulse purchase when I was queuing to buy something else and I have no regrets! Again, these can be worn from day to night so it makes outfit planning really easy.

I have one more outfit to share from my shoot with Frankie Hunter so look out for that!