20/11/2016

My Kenzo x H&M Look

William Wilde outfit

Kenzo t-shirt fashion blogger

Edinburgh fashion blogger

Photos by Frankie Hunter

Top - Kenzo x H&M
Skirt - William Wilde
Choker - Zara

As you might have seen from my tweets, I was a little bit obsessed with Kenzo's collaboration with H&M. The vivid colours and tiger prints made it such a strong collection. Luckily I'd timed my week off work really well so I was able to snap up my favourite piece before they sold out. After an hour's worth of hitting the refresh button on H&M's website I finally managed to buy this t-shirt, although the jumper I was going to get was already sold out!

My other recent addition to my wardrobe is this PVC skirt by William Wilde. If you haven't heard of him, he's based in London and designs the most amazing latex dresses and skirts. It was pure luck that when I discovered his online store, I found this skirt on sale. It looks fab worn with a bralette and fishnets for a forties pin-up look, but I also like adding a more casual element with a t-shirt.

Let me know what you think on Twitter or Facebook