03/06/2016

Flower Power

scottish fashion blogger



Louise Arnot



Glasgow fashion blogger
Photography by Ellie Morag
Dress - Mango (c/o House of Fraser)
Sandals - Topshop
Choker - Forever 21
Cuff - Maybury

It feels like summer has arrived early in Scotland and we've all been making the most of it! I've been having my lunch breaks outside, sunbathed whenever I get the chance and last weekend I had my first BBQ of the year. It also makes me so happy when I can wear all my summer clothes. Although I wear floral prints all year round, I usually opt for brighter florals on sunny days. This colourful dress caught my eye recently as I love the sixties style print. 

I have to admit that I made a styling boo-boo wearing the dress for the first time. I had completely forgotten after ordering it online that it's an off-the-shoulder dress! As a perfectionist, this almost makes me want to re-shoot, but Ellie has done such a fab job with the photography that I wouldn't dare!

We shot these pictures in Edinburgh's pretty Dean Village and the Gallery of Modern Art. I love how the tiles in the ladies room match my dress so well!

If you're on the look out for the perfect summer dress then there's a lovely selection you can browse here. Hopefully we can get a lot of wear out of them this season if the sun keeps being good to us!