16/06/2016

Blossom Print

edinburgh fashion blogger

scottish fashion blogger

katie loxton



Trousers - Nobody's Child
Top - Zara
Clutch - Katie Loxton
Sandals - Topshop
Necklace - Forever 21

Photography by Ellie Morag

After telling you about the fab new brand Nobody's Child a couple of months ago (catch up here if you missed it) I am finally sharing with you my first purchase. These trousers have been one of my go-to pieces when the sun has been out or when I've been to an evening event where I'm unsure of the dress code. They are in between casual and dressy and go well with either these sandals or my leather sneakers. 

I also love my new clutch bag which my best friend Kate gave me for my birthday. You can't really make out the gold writing from photos, but it says 'Pretty in Pink'. I had seen an Instagram photo a while back which Kate had taken of the whole collection. They have lots of pretty colours with cute phrases like 'Bag of Tricks' and 'Hello Lovely'. After telling Kate my favourite (not hard for her to guess since I'm crazy for pink) she remembered and kindly sent me one in the post. I really do have the most thoughtful friends!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm off to see Kim Chi from RuPaul's Drag Race who has such incredibly creative looks. If you want to see what she wears on Saturday then you can now follow me on Snapchat by searching for LovefromLouLou.