02/02/2016

Pins + Patches

If you're looking for an easy way to update your outfits, try customising with pins and iron-on patches. They can really turn a basic piece, like a denim jacket or beanie hat, into something more individual and interesting. Lately I've been searching for the perfect patch for my lilac bomber jacket. The problem is that I now have too many to choose from! 

During my search I came across a couple of online stores that I hadn't heard of before. It's been a refreshing change compared to the high-street giants that are my usual go-tos when shopping. I think I'll be checking out these sites a lot more in the future.


Television and Eye patches - Skinny Dip



Telephone and Lolita Sunglasses pins - Little Arrow



Sugar Skull and Hackney patches - Rosie Wonders
where to buy cool patches



Yas Queen and Love Letter pins - La La Land



Watermelons and Diamond patches - The Lazy Craft Store