14/02/2016

Glitter Stripes

glasgow fashion blogger
scottish fashion blogger
Top - ASOS
Skirt - Primark
Coat - Oasis
Necklace - Topshop
Boots - H&M
Ring - Accessorize

Some clothes can be an instant pick-me-up, and this glittery top is definitely one of them. I adore the colour combination of the stripes and who doesn't love a bit of sparkle? I paired it with my burgundy suede skirt, which I originally bought in a rust colour. Thankfully Primark added more colour options and since burgundy is my favourite colour for winter, I had to add it to my a-line skirt collection!

These photos were taken by the super talented Boya Shen. It was an honour to be featured in one of her Moveit lookbook YouTube videos which we shot in the beautiful Kelvingrove Museum. I had been meaning to collaborate with Boya for such a long time, and had no excuse when I moved through to Glasgow where she films all her street style videos. If you like getting some fashion inspiration from street style then you should subscribe to her Moveit channel. It's more fun than flicking though photos as these videos show a bit more personality and you can view everyone's outfits from more than one angle. Let me know what you think!