13/12/2015

Wednesday Addams Inspired







Dress - H&M
Boots - Ted & Muffy*
Coat - Warehouse
Fedora - Miss Selfridge
Satchel - Godiva
Necklace - Forever21
Bracelet - Mulberry

Photography by Debbie McCuish

A few weeks ago I was wanting to find a Wednesday Addams style dress. Like a little fashion miracle I soon found one when I was shopping in H&M so I snapped it up as quickly as I could. The crochet collar and cuffs are so pretty and I love the way the dress nips in at the waist. 

I wanted to turn this cute dress into a more luxe look, so I styled it with my faux fur coat, fedora and thigh-high suede boots. This was the first time I had worn my new Ted & Muffy boots out and I couldn't believe how comfy they felt. You might want to check out the shoe brand's website as they are offering 25% off as an introductory offer.

Thanks so much to Debbie McCuish for her fantastic photography. We had so much fun shooting on such a sunny day (another miracle I've had as the weather has been mostly awful lately!) It's the first time I've worked with a photographer since I moved here and I've really enjoyed coming across new locations. Glasgow has so many interesting things to look at, like these grand arches on John Street. We also walked to the top of the Gallery of Modern Art's clock tower which is beautiful too.

Find out where else we explored in my next post!