22/12/2015

Sixties Mod Style


glasgow fashion blogger






Hat - Brora
Top - H&M
Skirt - ASOS
Coat - H&M
Boots - DUO
Satchel - Urban Outfitters

Anyone who knows my style knows how much I love sixties fashion. When I was shopping with my friend Danielle, she knew as soon as we spotted this top that I had to buy it! Turtle-necks have been one of my style staples for a few years and I love a bold print too. I like to team my new top with a denim a-line skirt and collarless coat which add to the mod aesthetic. 

This shoot with photographer Debbie McCuish was set around The Lighthouse. It was designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh (formally named The Herald Building) and is Glasgow's centre for architecture and design. The view from the rooftop is well worth a trip up the spiral staircase. 

In case you hadn't noticed - I'm loving life in Glasgow! Look out for my next post featuring a beautiful museum and a very sparkly outfit!