07/12/2015

Gifts for the Girl Who Has Everything

Everyone seems to have that one friend who is always difficult to buy presents for. I have to admit that I am seen as one of those people to some of my friends! You could probably get away with choosing a simple gift like a set of candles, however I think it's so much nicer to receive thoughtful and original presents. That's why I thought I'd suggest some gifts that your friend isn't already going to have a dozen of. I've done a lot of searching online to find these so I hope it gives you some inspiration. 

Limited edition Little Miss mugs from TruffleShuffle
We all loved Mr Men and Little Miss books when we were younger, and now it's creator has illustrated 17 hilarious new characters from Mr Photobomb to Little Miss Twerk. 

Limited edition silk carousel scarf by Karen Mabon
There are scarves, and then there are Karen Mabon scarves! These style statements feature the most quirky and whimsical designs, and even better - there are only a limited number in this carousel print.

Besties photo frame magnets from La La Land
A framed photo of you and your bestie is always thoughtful and these magnetic polaroid style frames are so cute! Plus if you're on a budget, they're only £4!

#Onward! Volume 1 book from Amazon
Who doesn't love reading inspirational quotes? Well this book featuring Scottish creatives is full of them along with some fantastic photography. They'll even find my face in it which is a nice little bonus gift!

Unicorn clutch from La La Land & moon clutch from The White Pepper
If your friend is as girly as I am then there's a good chance she likes unicorns and glittery moons! Plus a girl can NEVER have to many handbags.

Chanel inspired prints by Sonni & Blush Paper Co.
Illustrations are such a thoughtful gift idea if you know what they are really passionate about. Most girls dream of owning a Chanel bag, so the sketch above is probably the closest you're going to get to granting your friend's wishes!

Let me know what you think of my ideas. Are you having much luck Christmas shopping?