29/11/2015

All the Jumpers You Need

It's the season of the sweater and I can't get enough of the chunky knitwear and high-neck jumpers available this year. If I had the money I'd dedicate a whole wardrobe to them! There are so many styles to suit all sorts of occasions so I thought I'd pick out the most covetable jumpers that'll get you through the chilly months ahead.

The jumper for catch-ups with your girl gang 
Jumpers with retro patterns or sparkle are great for dressing up with a skirt or pinafore dress. The look below is giving me sweater girl inspiration for this season. 
Urban Outfitters fair isle jumper


The jumper for cosy nights in
Turtleneck jumpers are everywhere right now. This one looks perfect for snuggling up while watching Love Actually.


The jumper to put you in the Christmas spirit
Tacky Christmas jumpers are always fun but I do also like pretty versions like this one. I've got a new one that I'm going to wear as soon as it's December (in just a couple of days!)
Warehouse bauble jumper


The jumper for a date night
Your best options for date night are an off-the-shoulder number or a devoré sweatshirt like this unique one below. Team it with a leather skirt and heels or a pair of jeans with thigh-high boots. 
Zara dévore sweatshirt


The jumper for winter walks
Fluffy jumpers are a must-have for this chilly season. This bretton stripe style is the chicest you'll find on the high-street. Keep the rest of the outfit simple.
Topshop Boutique stripe jumper


The jumper to brighten up a dull day
Most of us stick to dark shades at this time of year but wearing a bright coloured print can really cheer you up when the skies are grey.


Are you on the look out for any particular jumper style? Do you have a favourite one to wear?