11/11/2015

Introducing Ted & Muffy



Shopping for shoes can often be tricky. You might have an idea of the style you want, then when you finally find them, they don't fit your feet properly. It can almost be as difficult as shopping for jeans! Luckily I've discovered a new store that make it easy for you to find beautiful shoes that fit like a dream.

I was invited along to Ted & Muffy on Castle street, Edinburgh to find my 'fairytale fit'. The shop is much bigger than the average shoe store and stocks a wide variety of flats, heels and boots. You also have a choice of colours for each style. I picked out a couple of chelsea boots and a pair of over-the-knee boots to try on. The sales advisor measured the width of my feet and my calves and off she went to find the shoes that fitted my exact measurements.

All three pairs of shoes were as comfortable as I'd hoped, and you really notice how fantastic the quality is. They are made from the finest Italian leathers and suedes by carefully selected European artisan shoemakers. No wonder my feet loved them! 



When it came to making a decision, I needed my friends and the lovely sales advisor to help me! We were all obsessed with the Empress boots which are a stunning pair of thigh-high boots. With it's suede material, block heel and dramatic silhouette, these boots couldn't be any more on trend! I've yet to receive my order in the mail, but look out for them in future outfit posts. Until then, take a look at some of my favourites -  

Left: Empress
Right: Seraphine



Left: Riddle
Right: Pixie

Left: Merida
Right: Muse

If you fancy treating your feet to a bit of luxury with the only most fashion forward shoes, you can check out the Ted & Muffy website here. They also have stores in London and Bath.