16/08/2015

Printed Dress of my Dreams







Dress - Missguided
Hat - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

Photos taken by Ellie Morag at the Royal Botanic Garden

I originally bought this dress for T in the Park, however I was sensible enough to change my mind thankfully as the mud may have ruined it! As you know, I'm all about the prints, and this seventies looking scarf print is my current favourite. I love wearing silky materials too so it's the perfect combination. It has splits at the sides and the front which always works well for a maxi shirt-dress. The best part is that I can carry on wearing this into autumn, which isn't too far away!

Do you like my new tartan blanket? It's called Ramsey Blue which is the most gorgeous colour. I got it from an Edinburgh based company called The Tartan Blanket Co. Their variety of tartan is beautiful so you should have a wee peek. Hopefully we still have a few more sunny days left this summer so I can use mine for stylish picnics and sunbathing. Fingers crossed!


P.S. I've been nominated for Metropolitan Fashion Blogger of the Year so thank you to everyone who voted for me. I'm just going to head out to the ceremony now which will be so much fun as my friends Emily (of Frankly Ms Shankly), Kimberly and Helen (of Wardrobe Conversations) are finalists too!