19/05/2015

Aztec Arrival


Scottish fashion blogger
Jacket - Boohoo
Top - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - H&M

Edinburgh fashion blogger

Last Friday I was invited to the first anniversary of Mademoiselle Macaron, along with many other Edinburgh based bloggers. The gorgeous little boutique has a Parisian look inside and the window displays are beautiful too. I would totally recommend popping in to try their tasty macarons that come in various flavours. We were able to try some unusual flavours such as Hendrick's gin and chai tea. I even ate a macaron that looked like a burger which was so cute!

As for my outfit, I had many compliments on my new aztec jacket. You may remember it from a previous festival inspiration post. Well, my flatmate was very clever and bought the jacket I had featured on my blog for my birthday! I love wearing cropped jackets in the summer and red is one of my favourite colours to wear. Since the aztec pattern is so striking, I kept the rest of the outfit simple with a white vest top and skinny cigarette jeans. 


I'm off to a blogger event tonight to celebrate the new exhibition at the National Museum of Scotland called 'Fully Fashioned: The Pringle of Scotland Story.' You can look out for that in my next post!

Love from Lou Lou