09/05/2015

Dressed for Afternoon Tea

Photo taken by Tatyana of Secret little stars 



Skirt - H&M
Jacket - Topshop Boutique
Crop top - ASOS
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - H&M

Yesterday I was invited to a very sophisticated afternoon tea by Arcadia's press team and Impulse PR. It was held at Malmaison which is a beautiful boutique hotel in the loveliest part of Leith. I've been to a few places for afternoon tea in Edinburgh, and I have to say this tops them all. The mini crème brûlée is particularly delicious! 

Some of my favourite fashion bloggers came from Glasgow and Aberdeen for the event so I had fun catching up with them. The Betty and Bee girls had just come back from London and were talking about how amazing the Autumn/Winter collections are for Marks and Spencers and Boden. I really want to see them for myself now!

I decided that afternoon tea called for a feminine midi skirt, so I chose my patterned pink one as the focus of my outfit. I accessorised with my cute new necklace and also wore the lace-up shoes that you've probably seen on many fashion blogger's feet!

I have a few more exciting blogger and press events coming up over the next two weeks so I'll make sure I get more outfit pictures to share with you.

Love from Lou Lou