10/12/2014

Dressing up Knitwear


Edinburgh blogger
Cardigan - H&M
Dress - H&M
Hat - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Primark



At last week's event at The Bonham, I decided to wear my new aztec patterned cardigan, and dressed it up with my tasselled dress and fedora hat. I quite like the challenge of styling a piece of knitwear into a statement look. Why not dress up your knits with a leather skirt or a pair of coated jeans, then add a wide brimmed hat or a striking piece of jewellery? 

As you can see I am currently growing out my fringe. Anyone with a full fringe will know what a hassle they can be to maintain, and I felt like a change. I'm aiming to achieve something similar to Jordan Dunn's bob.

Thank you Nicole for snapping my outfit - of course, I returned the favour. That's what blogger friends are for!

I can't wait to tell you all about the last two fashion events I attended, and will update you soon!

Love from Lou Lou