05/12/2014

Daydreamer Brunch





Edinburgh fashion blogger

Earlier this week I was lucky enough to attend a really lovely brunch at The Bonham hotel in association with Debenhams. I went along with a few of my favourite blogging friends and as we entered the hotel we were blown away by the stunning interior. Once we entered the dining room, we were warmly greeted by Christina Miller from The Daydreamer and we feasted our eyes on the most amazing spread from pain au chocolates to smoked salmon filled bagels (both were delicious!) 

It was so much fun catching up with everyone over brunch, and the fun didn't end there, as we were then pampered by the Urban Decay team. I learned so much about their products and need to add a couple to my Christmas list! We also had a look at some of the Designers for Debenham's A/W range. I fell a little bit in love with the Julien Macdonald faux fur coat.

Sadly all good things come to an end, although it did make it easier to leave by being spoilt with goodie bags! They were full of amazing products including Urban Decay make-up; Skinny Tea Co teabags (with flavours such as ice-cream); Timeless candles (the most gorgeous Christmas fragrance); Ishga seaweed face scrub, and Balance Me skincare. 

I can honestly say this was one of my top three favourite blogging events so thank you Christina, Debenhams and The Bonham! Look out for my next post when you can check out what I wore to the event.

Love from Lou Lou