28/02/2014

The Hottest Hair in Fashion

One of the biggest trends to emerge on the red carpet and the front row of the latest Fashion Weeks is the bob haircut. When discovering all these a-listers who have gone for the chop, I feel more proud than ever to have a bob as part of my signature style. 

Taylor Swift had a huge crowd of friends watching while her hairdresser snipped away at her blonde locks and the result is super chic. Rihanna and Katy Perry have both had blunt bobs in the past and I'm so glad they have gone back to this style as they really suit it. Beyonce looked much more youthful and laid-back with her wavy bob although I was disappointed to see during the Brit awards that she has already gone back to her platinum extensions. She is the queen of pop though so I'll forgive her!

Katy Perry, Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Rihanna & Zosia Mamet

My top fashion icons who fly the flag for the cropped haircut would have to be Victoria Secrets model Karlie Kloss, DJ and Chanel muse Leigh Lezark, supermodel Erin O'Connor and Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso. 



Who do you think rocks a bob the best?

Love from Lou Lou