14/08/2013

My Holiday Looks

Guten Tag! I'm back from Berlin and now that I have my lovely new MacBook Air laptop, I'm so happy to share my holiday looks with you. Thanks to my holiday partner Kate for once again taking outfit photos for me. I'm so pleased with them as Berlin offers some beautiful backdrops. I'd love to work on a shoot there someday. 

Luckily the weather was really good to us - apart from a couple of crazy thunderstorms at night! Everyone in Berlin is so friendly and the food was delicious in every restaurant we ate at. We took the overground train many times each day, visiting various attractions from the Berlin Wall's East Side Gallery to the pretty Art Deco courtyards of Hackesche Höfe. We also did a little bit of shopping, which included my favourite Swedish shop Monki. I'm totally crazy about the printed dress I bought that you can see below.

Dress - Monki
Wedges - River Island
Satchel - Godiva

Denim biker jacket - Topshop
Dress - New Look
Sunglasses - Mad Elizabeth
Shoes - Topshop

Dress - George
Sunglasses - Mad Elizabeth
Converse trainers - Office

Love from Lou Lou