10/04/2013

Fashion Fling Look no.2


Clutch - Ted Baker
Jacket - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Top - H&M
Necklace - a gift


Today's look I think proves that workwear doesn't have to be boring! Obviously depending on your job, you may have restrictions but I think if it's chic and sleek then you're on the right track. My oriental jacket is both on trend and smart enough for work. The ribbon tied around my waist and slight padding in the shoulders gives my body the perfect definition. I also love the silky feeling of the material. As the jacket and clutch are so bold, I have toned the rest of the outfit down with a pale mint top and black skinny jeans. You don't want to look too in your face at work! The best bit about my outfit is that I don't have to change if I'm meeting friends for drinks after work. I do love a versatile outfit! 

Look out for my next post where I'm taking my Ted Baker clutch on a night out!

Love from Lou Lou