19/03/2013

Sixties Chic

Skirt, top & jacket - Topshop
Wedges - New Look
Handbag - H&M

You may have noticed that I haven't been doing outfit posts recently, which is mostly down to the weather. I have about ten new items in my wardrobe which I am dying to create outfits with, but sadly I need sunshine in order to wear them. It's so hard to stay patient with this wind and snow when my spring purchases are calling out to me! 

This is one of the only new spring outfits I can wear at the moment, thanks to my trusty leather jacket which keeps the chill away. I absolutely love the sixties revival, so I've gone monochrome with this striped top, adding a pop of pink with the a-line skirt. 

Fingers crossed that the weather will be kinder to us soon. I have become addicted to checking my Met Office app! As soon as I see that sunshine icon, I will be jumping up and down with joy in one of my new pastel skirts and maybe even a crop top! Here's hoping!

Love from Lou Lou