21/11/2012

Faux Fur Fever


Fur coat - Warehouse
Leggings - Boohoo
Boots - Topshop
Handbag - Topshop


In Scotland, there is only one way to stay warm and stay stylish in winter when you leave the house: get the fur out! The quality of faux fur coats appears to be improving each year and there are now so many different styles to choose from. I bought a shaggy fur coat with patches of brown and cream two years ago, but this year I wanted to find a simple black fur coat. I was so excited to find this one from Warehouse. It's so soft and everybody loves getting hugs from me when I wear it! 

My other new purchase that I'm obsessing over are these burgundy boots. I was surprised at how comfortable they are and I love the buckles on the sides.  

So that's me sorted with my winter coat and winter boots! Have you got your's yet? 

Love from Lou Lou

P.S. I am now listing links for all my new purchases to the product's webpage. That means if you want to buy any of my new items, you can do it instantly. If the item I'm wearing is old, I will link to the website instead.