02/12/2012

Print Clash


Jumper - Topman Buy here
Scarf - Topshop Buy here
Hat - Topshop
Satchel - Topshop
Wedges - New Look 


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I've started the Christmas shopping and eaten my first mince pie. Next on the list is putting up the decorations in my flat. So excited! 

As well as shopping for others, I couldn't help but find some treats for myself when my Topshop store had a friends and family event. My favourite purchase was probably my cloche hat. I'm not usually a hat wearer but I finally found one that suited me and love the way it completes an outfit - especially my fur coat. Wonderfully retro! 

I also adore my new jumper from Topman, and decided to clash the paisley print with crystal print. It shouldn't work, but I think the matching colours pull it together. 

I think I'm sorted on the accessories front at the moment, however I still haven't found a Christmas party dress! I'm really excited about my work's night out in two weeks time so I hope I find a beautiful one in time. 

Have you got your Christmas outfits picked out yet? 

Love from Lou Lou