06/02/2012

ASOS Wish List

Click links to buy:

There are three reasons why I absolutely love ASOS: Firstly, I can save my favourite items to look at anytime; secondly, with my premier membership I get free next day delivery; and thirdly, they do lots of competitions and discount offers. This week you can get 20% off a different ASOS category each day. I also have my fingers crossed that I win my whole wish list in a competition they are running up until tonight. 

This week is going to be a busy one which will include helping style a Valentine's themed shoot for the Edinburgh Evening News (out on Monday); meeting a photographer to discuss ideas for a future collaboration; and creating moodboards for Topshop's trends Boat Race and South Pacific. 

I hope you all have a good week,

Love from Lou Lou