21/01/2012

Seeing Spots + Stripes

Spotty Dress, Striped top, gold belt, gold heeled boots - all Topshop

This has to be my favourite outfit of the week. I layered my see-through striped top over my spotty shirt dress and cinched them in with a skinny belt. Later I wore my cropped leather jacket over the top. Layering is an essential skill needed for living in Scotland! 

Half my wardrobe has been given a new lease of life with my new leather jacket (as seen in my previous blog post.) It was an expensive purchase but it'll be good value considering cost per wear. 

What is your favourite investment piece which you love to complete your look? It could be a pair of shoes, a handbag or a statement necklace?

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'm spending mine with my family in the Highlands.

Love from Lou Lou