18/01/2012

LBD LOVE

Quontum Mesh Back Dress, Mascara Lace Fish Tail Gown, Margit Brandt Sequin Dress
All from Little Black Dress Boutique

The Little Black Dress is a wardrobe staple that no girl can live without. As previously mentioned in My Party Dress blog post, I love to dress up in a stylish LBD for a night out and add to the look with statement accessories. Well, now I can find all I need on one website Littleblackdress.co.uk. It combines a huge range of LBDs from designer to high-street brands, as well as jewelry and accessories to complete the look. For inspiration, I now love reading the online magazine which features the latest black dresses to hit the red carpet and  interviews with designers. 

To those who of you who want to ensure nobody will be turning up at your night out in the same LBD, you can shop the Boutique section which offers a range by hand-picked independent brands. Lucky for my readers, Little Black Dress are offering us all exclusive discount on the Boutique dresses. Just enter the promotional code LBDBLOG10.

Love from Lou Lou