12/10/2011

Velvet & Crystal

Velvet dress - Topshop
Platform wedges - New Look
Crystal necklace - vintage


Yesterday my latest Topshop order arrived, which included this velvet dress (still available online) and I'm planning on wearing it to a ceilidh with my workmates on Friday. It's so soft I could stroke it all day long! The crystal necklace, which used to belong to my mum's godmother, goes perfectly with it. My gold nails were done at Nails inc in Harvey Nics. It's a 'magnetic nails' manicure where a magnet is used on top of the nail varnish and creates an interesting effect.

I have now reached my 100th blog post would you believe! Thank you all for following and commenting, and a big thanks to my mum who encouraged me to start a fashion blog in the first place. She's also read every single post! 

Hope you are all having a good week,

Love from Lou Lou