03/05/2011

Walk in the Botanics



Owl print top - Yayer
Jeans - Topshop
Fringed bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop
Roses ring - Topshop
Necklace and Bracelet - Gifts




Photos of me taken by Gemma



Photo of Gemma taken by me


Well, I've kept my promise of blogging lots during my holidays! Two days ago it was my birthday and I got lots of fashion related presents to tell you about! These include a cute boater hat, fancy Bebaroque tights, Topshop vouchers, golden jewelry and 3 books: 'Style Diaries', 'How to Walk in High Heels' and 'A Life in Frocks'. I had a really lovely day sunbathing in my garden and drinking cocktails in teacups with my friends.


Yesterday I went to the Botanic Gardens with Gemma (of Gembear.com.) Naturally as bloggers, we took a few photos of each other so you could have a nosey at what we were wearing. Most of my outfit is brand new...on reflection I may have overspent a little recently as I've had big shopping trips to Leeds and Glasgow. Oh well, that's what holidays are for!


Love from Lou Lou