10/05/2011

Styles Around The World

Fashion is currently celebrating styles from around the world more than I've ever seen before. The British flag popped up everywhere (maybe over-killed leading up to the Royal Wedding) and the Americana trend has given us American flags too and fringing added to everything you can think of! Perhaps my favourite of all is the colourful oriental style. I have a lot of love for the silky fabrics and beautiful patterns. As I don't really have a signature style, it means I want pieces inspired from all over the world. The items I am coveting below are the Breton striped camera, fringed shorts and tassel earrings. Why did I not see these before my birthday?!

PARISIAN
Trench coat - Zara, Diana F+ camera - Urban Outfitters, Handbag - Zara,
Cropped jumper - River Island, Sunglasses - River Island 

AMERICANA
Tank top - Miss Selfridge, Dungaree dress - Topshop, T-shirt - Wildfox
Fringed shorts - PRPS Heirloom, Ring - Noir Jewelry



ORIENTAL

Parasol - ASOS, Kimono - Miss Selfridge, Tassel earrings - ASOS
Clutch bag - Alexander McQueen, Wedge sandals - Irregular Choice


Love from Lou Lou