31/05/2011

Styles of the Month: May

Looklet Style of the Month

Colour blocking is becoming a bit too samey as a trend
so I wanted to create a quirky & fun version of it.

Street Style of the Month

I found this photo on Style Sightings and love everything
this Japanese girl is wearing. Her hair style is cute too!

Blogger Style of the Month

Autilia's floral cape from Romwe is so unique that I've been
thinking of ordering one. See more of her amazing style here.

Star Style of the Month

Rachel McAdams had her stylist pick out some great outfits
for Cannes Film Festival. It's refreshing to see this chic outfit
amongst all the extravagant evening gowns on the red carpet.

As always, I'd love to hear what you think of my style choices and who you think looked super stylish in the month of May.

Love from Lou Lou