19/03/2011

Yay for Yayer!

This week I have found myself a new online shop that has got me obsessing over their beautiful clothing. Yayer sells a variety of hand-picked and customized vintage garments, as well as their own label. Each piece gives you an individual look which is the main reason I love Yayer so much. The styles range from romantic to grunge so there is bound to be an item to suit every fashion lover. 




Above are just some of my favourite pieces from both the Vintage and Modern sections. The 'Berry Red Romantic Blouse' is so chic and I'm really tempted to buy the 'Oriental Garden Dress' as it would look fantastic at a music festival and would really make you stand out in a crowd. My first fabulous purchase from Yayer is this 'Garden Party Blazer' which I received very quickly after ordering it. Roll on Summer when I can wear it with shorts to hang around in the sunshine!


Have a look for yourself - www.yayer.co.uk and get the latest news with Twitter or Facebook.

Love from Lou Lou