14/02/2011

The Red Carpet: BAFTA vs. Grammy

Last night, the red carpets in London and LA were rolled out for the beautifully dressed attendees of the film industry's BAFTA awards and the music industry's Grammy awards. Both events had worthy winners and there were some winning looks that got me cheering at my TV too!
Comparing the events, I would say that the BAFTAs had my vote for the best red carpet dresses. They were more colourful and elegant, whereas the singers at the Grammys were generally more revealing and daring. Not always in a good way though!
Below are my favourite looks from the BAFTAs and the Grammys. 

Julianne Moore wears Tom Ford
Thandie Newton wears Monique Lhuillier
Hailee Steinfeld wears Miu Miu
Jessica Alba wears Atelier Versace





Florence Welsh wears Givenchy Haute Couture
Lea Michele wears Pucci
Kelly Osbourne wears Tadashi Shoji
Rihanna wears Jean Paul Gaultier

Which red carpet did you enjoy the most? Who did you think dressed the best? 

Love from Lou Lou

*EDIT - I accidentally put J-Lo's outfit in the best of the Grammys but it was meant to be Kelly O!*