19/02/2011

LFW: Felder Felder (A/W 11)

It's that time of year again where I obsessively look at as many catwalk collections as possible, and imagine what I'll be wearing several months ahead. London Fashion Week is in full swing and this time I'll be in London on the look out for the best of street fashion. Watch this space!

Before I travel down to London, I want to tell you about my favourite catwalk show of yesterday; Felder Felder. I reviewed their last collection here and I'm happy to say that this season's show did not let me down. A new colour palette of ink blue, deep green and silver was mixed in with their usual base colour of black. The flirty feather textures of the Spring/Summer collection were replaced with an edgier texture of goat hair. Other details included crystal embellishment, belts  and buckles. 

One of my favourite elements of Felder Felder collections are the prints, created by the lovely Angela Hooker. This time her prints were created from magnified images of eisblume (a delicate flower) and owl feathers. This kind of creativity and originality is why I think Felder Felder are such a great representative of British style.

Love from Lou Lou