09/02/2011

New Look


Pink jumper by New Look
Bird print sheer shirt by New Look
Grey jeggings by Wallis
Pink hairband by New Look
Pink pom-pom hair clip by Orelia
Necklaces & bracelet both gifts


I have been shopping rather a lot lately, and cramming my little wardrobe with  many beautiful things! Yesterday I went to Glasgow with my best friend Katz, and discovered loads of vintage shops in the West end. However, we didn't find anything we wanted to buy (except a dreamy fur coat which I love but sadly don't have room for!) so we hit the high-street. That's when I tried on the jumper and shirt as you can see above. I just had to buy them AND wear them together - even better! They're also pretty good transitional pieces which I can wear as the season takes me from Winter to Spring. Perfect!

Love from Lou Lou