30/10/2010

The Mask


Since it's Halloween this weekend, I thought that rather than doing a scary costume post, I would put together some fashion pictures of beautiful masks. It's the most stylish way to dress up in my opinion! My favourite person to covet the mask has to be Lady Gaga who likes them in varieties of studded, lace and mirrored. I myself have worn a sequined eye mask and Catwoman PVC mask. For one of my birthdays in the future I would love to have a masked ball. Vogue Paris recently celebrated their 90th anniversary with a masquerade. Attendees included Tyra Banks wearing a Victor & Rolf caged mask, and Anna Dello Russo coveting a lace mask and a Gareth Pugh headpiece over the top. One of my favourites is the lace bunny ears mask by Maison Michel. Which mask is your favourite? Have you worn or created a mask yourself?

Love from Lou Lou