23/10/2010

Look what Lou Lou bought!

I just wanted to share with you two of my favourite things that I've bought recently and will help me get through the bleak Scottish winter that lies ahead!
First of all is my gorgeous pair of lace-up platform wedges from New Look. I love everything about them from the suede texture to the laces with tassels on the ends. So far I've only worn them around the house but I may wear them when I go out for drinks tonight. I will probably look like a giant though as the wedges make me reach 6ft 1" and my friends are a lot shorter than me!

Secondly is my faux fur jacket. Yesterday I went to work before the crack of dawn with the temperature outside around 2°c. So I decided to wear my new
fur coat and it actually kept me warm and snug. My work mates loved it too!

Love from Lou Lou