19/10/2010

A Clue of the Collection

The Lanvin and H&M collaboration (as previously posted) is getting more exciting as the weeks go by. Today a sneeky peek was revealed for us, two weeks prior to the collection's preview and five weeks before it is available to purchase.
We can see all of Lanvin's signatures from the asymmetric dress to the feminine ruffles. I can't make up my mind which outfit I'd want out of these, never mind the rest of the collection! Alber Elbaz, the creative director, says there will be "tulle and t-shirts and printed dresses" in a variety of colours. The collection will also appeal to women of all ages as he explains "I have the feeling that mothers want to wear their daughters clothes - and daughters want to wear their grandmothers clothes." Well picked up on Mr Elbaz. My mum wants to wear almost everything I wear. Just wait until she sees what I buy from this collection!