22/09/2010

London Fashion Week Favourites

London Fashion Week is sadly coming to an end today but I've had so much fun on my days off, looking at pictures and videos of so many shows.
As previously posted, Erdem and Felder/Felder were my favourites so I thought I'd leave you with my favourite looks from other collections I like. It also gives a rough idea of what trends to expect for Spring/Summer next year.


House of Holland - pleating detail and seventies disco


Holly Fulton - tropical holiday fun


Matthew Williamson - crochet & fringing 


PPQ - bright colours and tribal prints


Richard Nicoll - chiffon and monochrome

What were your favourite catwalk shows at London Fashion Week? I'm really looking forward to Paris Fashion Week - especially Lanvin's collection!

Love from Lou Lou